if you can’t beat them, dress better than they do
does anybody else legitimately worry about how they’re going to share a bed with their partner when they’re older? like buddy i need all the blankets to make a burrito and then i need to throw them off of me dramatically in the middle of the night and lie spread-eagled across the entire bed how is this going to work
Hopefully my husband will like tangled limbs and sheets, because I don’t know how it could work any other way.
Do not allow people to mispronounce your name.
I once had a friend who basically answered to anything that started with S and had a D in it. I never learned to pronounce her name because she never corrected anyone and didn’t want to repeat her name a lot when we asked her to. I also knew identical twins who each answered to either name and also never corrected anyone. It took a ridiculously long time for me to be certain who had which name even though I could easily tell them apart.
So please. Do not allow people to mispronounce your name. Even if you don’t care, we do.
Certain mutuals are now craving mochi and it’s all my fault.
Mua. Ha. Ha.
Look, there was a recipe for homemade mochi attached to the post!
Help I got a new computer and now I can’t find the profanity filter. Like the site no longer exists where I got it from.
I don’t know why people are recommending Tumblr Savior - that only BLOCKS posts and doesn’t censor profanity. Just google “profanity filter [your browser name].” There are a lot of scripts or add-ons out there. If you use Firefox, here’s a highly customizable add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxreplace/
what is the MAGIC
it’s called mochi!
it’s like ice cream in a soft skin!
also, it’s *** amazing!
This is もちアイス (mochiaisu) and the “soft skin” is pounded rice cake. The white stuff you see on the outside is powdered sugar so they won’t get sticky. It’s very delicious on a hot day and you can get these at the right self-serve frozen yogurt joints. Unfortunately North America sells one mochiaisu for a dollar and some cents whereas in Japan you can get these by the boxful in any supermarket.
Want it. Nnh
you can make it yourself at home folks! Mochi is really simple to make, all you have to do is take 2 cups rice flower, mix with 1 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar, boil it in a pot or put in a ceranwrap covered bowl and put in microwave for 7 minutes. turn off the heat and stir it until it becomes solid and sticky. Then you can roll it into *** with a little bit of rice flour on top to keep it from being too sticky. Then you can eat it just like that, cover a scoop of ice cream and freeze it to make this, or you can make Strawberry Daifuku which is strawberries and red bean paste (anko) wrapped in mochi. I make it all the time!
Aww *** i gotta do this!!
a little girl who grows up thinking all doors are automatic but actually she’s haunted by a really polite ghost
We need to talk about dogs.
I was tagged to give five random facts by wonderfulcatman! Thanks for the tag!
- i want a ponytail but i don’t actually like having long hair (i prefer it really short)
- reasons I want a ponytail: Kevin/Xerxes Break, Len Kagamine, and Fai.
- I prefer cosplaying male characters to female characters.
- I’m moving to Santa Clarita, CA at the end of the month.
- I have way more craft projects than I ever have time to do.
I’m gonna tag: wibblywobblyweirdness, leahsama, unconsciousplots, indifferentomens, thekawaiione, mad-hatter-holicing and that’s it because I can’t think of who else follows me in short order before my internet cuts off tonight, lol.
i was tagged by lovely jennink, who you should follow.
1) Original Gourmet lollipops are divine and utterly worth being 50c a pop.
2) That last one wasn’t particularly a fact about me, but you could put “I think” in front of it and it would be.
3) That last fact DEFINITELY wasn’t about me. You see, I don’t care about rules when they get in the way of things being good.
4) I’m sucking on a Cherry Cheesecake lollipop right now. I don’t know how they make such complicated flavors, but they do it well.
5) I was amazed to learn yesterday that my sister thinks rules are REALLY important. She said that without people like her, society would collapse. I said I agreed with her, but that society needed people like me or rules would never get improved. She said everyone would be fine without INTJs. That everyone would be sitting around pointing at fire and saying “Ug UG!” but they’d be fine.